
Today, during 12pm lesson, Mr Yap basically give us guides and tips for the MST. It sounds difficult looking at the content that he will be testing us. I am afraid i can't do well for the paper. But i will try my best.
He practised with us doing the Activity-On-Node just now. When he said it will be 30 marks, i knew i have to be careful on the forward and backward passes. I need to do more revision on this 4 credit module.
Tomorrow will be our presentation and showing our e-portfolio. Lets hope for the best :)
He practised with us doing the Activity-On-Node just now. When he said it will be 30 marks, i knew i have to be careful on the forward and backward passes. I need to do more revision on this 4 credit module.
Tomorrow will be our presentation and showing our e-portfolio. Lets hope for the best :)
No comments:
Post a Comment